TGIF

Hi bloggers! I know, I'm talking to myself - but hey, it's ok, as long as I don't answer myself, right? Right. (wait...)

Ah... TGIF. I'm so glad Friday made it here. It's been a busy week at work and I'm looking forward to taking it easy this weekend. No softball tournaments, no kiddos. Don't you just live for weekends like that?

I'm planning on spending some time at the batting cages this afternoon. (Ugh, my hitting performance at last night's game was simply horrid!) Then I'll head over to a friend's house, play some cornhole, cards and eat some BBQ! Maybe even take a dip in the pool. Basically lounge around and have a little fun.

Oh gosh, I just realized I need to update my photos - maybe I'll take a few pictures this weekend too.

So, whether it's reading a book or washing your car... do a little something for yourself this weekend. And most of all, have fun!

No comments: