blog addictions

Hey blog fans... (do I even have any?) LOL!!!

Well... this weekend was as I hoped, for the the most part. Eventless. Did the batting cage thing on Friday. Jason met me out there. Hit a little better, I think I finally figured out what went wrong on Thu - ugh! Still painful to think about.

Saturday was a relaxing day - spent most of it in bed. Was lazzzz-e! Did manage to get to the movies with John. We saw the new Matt Damon movie, the final installment of Jason Bourne - the Bourne Ultimatum. We thought it was great - some parts a bit far-fetched (seeing as I would know,) but some parts were convincing enough - LOL!

Today I haven't done much either - gosh I'm a lazy doofus! Went to my aunt's and uncle's house - it was my uncle Barney's birthday - 59 - woohoo! He has bought himself a new motor home and what a motor home it is. It's huge, practically the size of an entire home - crazy! You can fit three cars inside that thing. I'd be so afraid to drive it; undoubtedly, I'd run over something.

Then I played a little cornhole. I'm trying to get better at it, but it's not going so well. I need a lot more practice. And then I was off to softball practice, but apparently, I and only a few others were the only ones going to be able to make it, so they decided to cancel it. Guess I'll be hitting the batting cages this week instead.

Oh... and the reason for the title of this post. I have come to realize that I have a blog addiction. Not to my own, because I have also noticed that I am sometimes very lazy when it comes to posting on my blog - but reading others. In particular, Rosie's and Ross's. They are like crack. I can't get enough, not that I know what crack tastes like... tastes? or feels? or oh, I don't know. Anyway, you get my point - I'm addicted. Of course, I've only sent comments to Rosie on a few occasions - and, to my ultimate surprise - she answered one on her video blog when she was in her dressing room on The View and the second she posted on her site. I was sooo freegin' flippin' out it was ridiculous. Why? Why was I so excited when a person, whom I have never met and would problem just be dumbfounded if I did - get so worked up over a reply? Ah-ha... now I know what to talk about in my next therapy session. Maybe I'll send Ross a comment. It'll probably just send me over the edge, better not, just yet.

Although, I will have to try and do one of those video, talky blog thing-ga-ma-gin-gas one of these days. Not sure I'd be good at it, but I'd be willing to give it a go.

Well... I hope you have a great week - I'll keep you posted on mine - although it's definitely not as interesting as Ross's and Rosie's. I guess a 5 day a week, real job, doesn't get too exciting.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hey! Thanks for the very first comment on my blog! How exciting!

Yeah, I couldn't go a day without a little bit of Ross. I keep going back and watching his Talky Blogs. My favorite is the one where he bought a "sun shield" as he called it, and can't figure out what an inward twist is. Remember that?

Well, until next blog, bye!