website

I am exhausted... at least my eyes are. I have spent most of the day, well, parts of the day updating my blog and building my new website. I'm not quite sure about the way the blog is inserted into the website, but I don't think there is anything I can do about it considering it's through a company that provides the service. Oh well.

If you are a true fan, of course, you'll notice that my new site is modeled after someone I'm quite fond of. What do they said about imitating? Flattery, right? I hope she feels that way.

Keep checking back for more updates, etc. I hope to keep on top of this thing. Especially with my trip to Florida for the USSSA Men's World Championship softball tournament and then my Italy trip in October.

Don't forget to add my new site to your favorites! You can visit it here.

No comments: